Our Midnight Walk is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Over 1,000 ladies will be challenging themselves to walk through the night to raise funds for people who are poorly and need St Luke’s the most.
You can help – we’re not asking for your money (you can donate if you wish!), but we do need your time.
PLEASE can you spare some time to volunteer on the night? Keep our walkers safe, spur them on, feed them and congratulate them when they finish their walk.
Saturday 29 June – Reaseheath in Nantwich through to Crewe.
If you are willing to be part of the biggest night of the year, email these details back to our volunteer section.
- Full name (Title, first name, surname)
- Address including postcode
- Mobile number (or landline)Email addrtess
- What would you like to volunteer for:
- Stewarding 11pm-6am (on main road junctions; you will be working in pairs
- Refreshments (Bacon baps & tea making) – 9pm – 6am at Reaseheath
- Refreshments – drinks and bananas – MMU
- Refreshments – en route at The Peacock
- Medal presentation
- I’ll do anything – I’m yours for the whole night
- If you want to work with a particular friend please give details of their names on your email. This is particularly important in the case of stewarding. Please ask them to do the same on their email
- If you manned a particular stewarding point in previous years and would like the same spot again please let us know on this form. (As the route is slightly different this year your previous ‘spot’ may not be used – but let us know anyway and we will try our best!)
Please email these details back to email@example.com
Any questions? Please ring Lesley or Sara on 01606 555689 or 01606 555690 during office hours.