Who could have imagined 15 years ago that the St Luke’s Hospice lottery would raise over £7 Million to support local people.
Did you know the St Luke’s lottery was initially started by a small group of volunteers?
- If I had been part of that little team – I would be so very proud. The cost of running St Luke’s Hospice is substantial – but worth every penny to our community. So I have a question for you.
- Would you like to be part of a new little team of change makers?
We have a way to create a totally new income stream for St Luke’s Hospice which will enable excellent care to continue for our families and friends for the next 15 years and beyond
Who do we need?
- Are you someone who has a wide social circle, someone who likes to chat and share time with others?
- Do you like to use social media?
- Do you sometimes shop on-line?
If so, we really want to meet you. Our Commercial Director, Andrea Ladeira wishes to invite you for coffee and a discussion about this new and exciting idea.
If you want to work with us at this early stage of what promises to be a stimulating and worthwhile journey, which we promise won’t take too much of your time or require regular commitment, please contact me, Diane Eeley on 01606 555697 or email me.