We have a great way for you to help secure the future of St Luke’s without it costing you a penny – interested?

Register at www.Care2Save.co.uk and nominate St Luke’s as your chosen charity – every time you shop online through the site St Luke’s will receive 80% of the commission generated on your purchases, the other 20% goes to the Care2Save Charitable Trust to support and develop palliative and hospice care locally, nationally and globally

Register before 5pm on Fridays and you will be entered into a free prize draw to win a prize.

Go on you know you want to, it only takes a couple of minutes and will make a lasting difference to St Luke’s.