37.5hours per week £21,617.00-£25,641.00 WTE
JOIN A BRAND NEW, DYNAMIC AND INNOVATIVE ORGANISATION
The ICTS Officer is an important role aimed at supporting the various work programmes and activities of the End of Life Partnership, including:
- Ensuring appropriate ICT systems and strategies are in place which support the goals of the organisation.
- The development and design of a database to improve the organisation’s performance and capacity.
- To lead on IT and electronic communication developments/solutions that create opportunities for communication, information sharing and collaboration with all interested parties.
You will have:
- A strong background in ICT and project management
- Excellent ICT skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- A good working knowledge of ICT platforms (e.g. Moodle)
- A sound understanding of website implementation, optimisation and management
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven organisational and administration skills
- Willingness and keenness to develop & progress own skills and performance and that of others in the team
You will be:
- dynamic and resourceful
- enthusiastic, person-centred with a mature and flexible approach
- Relevant ICT/Business degree or qualification (Essential)
- Formal training in Database Management Systems or willingness to undertake training
- Working knowledge of developments in new technologies e.g. Social Media and the use of Apps (Essential)
- Project Management experience or willingness to undertake training
Closing date: Friday 30 May, 5.00pm
Interview date: Thursday 12 June
For further information please see our website: http://eolp.co.uk/vacancies.html
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and information pack.