As our Grand Draw approaches, we are trying to sell as many raffle tickets as possible during the closing weeks, giving one lucky person the chance to win a brand new Ford Ka+ courtesy of Cliff Dickenson and Son, Winsford amongst other prizes.
We will be taking the car out to local events to promote the draw and are looking for volunteers to help sell tickets and for the logistics of getting the car to and from the venue.
What would be required?
We’re looking for friendly and enthusiastic people who could spare a couple of hours of their time to sell tickets at any of the events listed below:
Where we’re going to be
- Tuesday 25th July – Nantwich Cheese show
- Wednesday 26th July – Nantwich show
- Saturday 29th July – Community Day Roker Park, Northwich
- Sunday 30th July – Community Day Roker Park, Northwich
- Saturday 5th August – (10 am – 1pm) Rode Hall Farmer’s market
- Saturday 12th August – Northwich Artisan Market
- Saturday 19th August – Creative Crewe, Family Fit & Fun day (incorporating horticultural show)
- Saturday 26th August – Booth’s Supermarket, Knutsford
- Friday 1st September – Nantwich Food Festival
- Saturday 2nd September – Nantwich Food Festival
- Sunday 3rd September – Nantwich Food Festival
Able to help?
For more information about what is involved, please contact Margaret Rogerson on 01606 553553.
Thank you for your continued support of St Luke’s.