This winter, we are throwing down the gauntlet to all of our corporate partners as we release details of The £50 Accumulator Challenge
The campaign is a platform for companies, both large and small, to utilise their business skills and innovative ideas collectively, whilst engaging with staff and working together as a team.
We will provide each company with a £50 investment and then it’s over to you to fundraise, run, invest or organise your way to the biggest profit within a 3 month time period. We are sure it will be a great recipe for team building, gaining entrepreneurial skills, with a friendly bit of rivalry on the side against other firms in your area.
How does it work?
- Get your team together and complete the Accumulator Challenge agreement form
- We will be in touch with your £50 investment and fundraising support pack. This can be downloaded directly from the website.
- Reinvest/Fundraise over the next 3 months to raise as much as you can to become our Accumulator Team Champions.
The Benefits to your Business
- Increased awareness of your company by linking with a local charity and our supporter base
- Engagement and involvement of staff, boosting team morale and enthusiasm
- Fun and engaging PR and Social media opportunities. Don’t forget to use #SLH£50CHALLENGE
- Networking potential with other participating businesses
- Help to fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives.
- Increased engagement with customers, clients and suppliers.
Sign up today
Contact Steve Cook on 01606 551245 / 07812 062148 or email email@example.com