During Hospice Care Week (9-15 October), St Luke’s will join forces with 200 other hospices across the UK to raise awareness of the care we provide
The theme this year is “we are hospice care” and we will be using the week to shine a spotlight on the amazing individuals helping us to provide expert, compassionate and free care to people with terminal or life-shortening illnesses.
From our medical and social care staff to volunteers, chefs to chaplains, corporate partners to carers, we couldn’t provide the vital, compassionate care we do without their expertise and dedication – and your support.
Please support Hospice Care Week by:
- Bake a Difference and turn your cakes into counselling, puddings into palliative care, and biscuits into bereavement support
- Taking advantage of St Luke’s Will Week and booking one of the 100 appointments that have been donated by local solicitors, find out more here
- Sponsoring a nurse here at St Luke’s so they can be here for everyone who needs our help, a regular donation of just £2 a month will help sponsor a nurse
- Finding our how volunteering for St Luke’s can help us and bring you a whole range of benefits you may never have thought of, find out more here
- Getting involved on social media by sharing our posts and using the hashtag #WeAreHospiceCare