Gardenbury is the festival you want it to be, and you organise it in the comfort of your own garden for all your family and friends. Plus we have lots of fun ideas to give your Gardenbury the edge!
When will you hold your Gardenbury? Here are some dates you might like to consider:
- May bank holiday – we have two in May and both are a perfect chance to organise a Gardenbury and say hello to summer!
- The weekend of 10/11 June which is the Isle of Wight Festival, one of the UK’s first ever festivals
- The weekend of 24/25 June is Glastonbury, the mother of all festivals
- The weekend of 15/16 July which is the Latitude Festival, it is family friendly and set in beautiful woodland which you could reflect in your Gardenbury
- The last bank holiday of the summer 26-28 August which is Reading and Leeds, perfect if you’re planning to stream music from the festival at your Gardenbury
Gardenbury brings you the fun of a festival from the comfort of your garden. With festival... Read more
Click through our gallery for inspiration for your Gardenbury, or search for #MyGardenbury on... Read more
Your Gardenbury can raise money for St Luke's in so many different ways, here a few of our... Read more