Do you love chatting to people and are happiest when kept busy? We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and committed individuals to help by taking orders, making drinks, clearing tables and using the till.
Title: Volunteer Coffee Shop Assistant
Hours required: Daily / Weekly / Fortnightly
Location: St Luke’s at Winsford – Furnishings, Fashion & Food, Delamere Street
Our Coffee Shop Assistants help to raise the funds we need to provide care to local people when they need it most. As an Assistant you will support our Shop Managers in every aspect of the shop, providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile to ensure that our shops are as successful as possible.
Some of the tasks that you may be doing include:
- Greeting customers
- Waiting on tables; taking orders, serving food and clearing tables
- Food preparation and making drinks
- Help in the kitchen when required e.g. loading the dishwasher
- Using the till
We ask that you are free to volunteer with us for as little as four hours each week, usually a morning or an afternoon, but this is flexible depending on your availability and for a minimum period of three months. In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop new skills and receive on going support and training, as well as having a great time and knowing that you are making an important contribution to St Luke’s.
What we are looking for
- Aged 16 and over
- Willing to partake in all aspects of the shop and training
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well presented
- Able to support the overall aims of St Luke’s and respect polices such as Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety
- No previous experience is necessary as full training and on going support will be given.
- Application form
- Informal chat
- Trial shifts
For more information please contact Pam Ford (Volunteer Co-ordinator) on 01606 555690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.